Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cover it in Chocolate - Bacon

I got this from the Los Angeles Times:

I think this guy is a serious Bacon Lover whose passion clashed with mine and we get the following:

I'm crazy about bacon. And I'm not alone. Suggestions keep pouring in for my quest to find 1,001 things to do with bacon -- thanks to everyone who took the time to write. Just when we think we've heard everything, something new comes along. Which brings us to....
No. 13: Cover it in chocolate.
Leslie Cooper, owner of
LUCA Chocolate in North Carolina, sent us a small care package including chocolate-covered strips of bacon and bits of bacon covered in chocolate AND caramel. We brought them out into the newsroom, and they were pretty much inhaled.
The rest of the article was about bacon so it did not qualify further in my Blog, I set the rules so I say what stays!

And that brought a comment from Gayle:

I have been playing with covering bacon in chocolate, so I so happy to see this made the list. I'll definitely have to try adding caramel! What a great idea.

Great Idea? Great minds think alike. Its a superb idea!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

CJ

UNICEF CJ

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP